2017 National Parent Club Canine Health Conference
Please join us for the 2017 National Parent Club Canine Health Conference hosted by the AKC Canine Health Foundation and sponsored by Purina.
AKC Parent Clubs, clubs participating in the Purina Parent Club Partnership Program, and donor organizations that have reached Millennium Founder status with CHF are invited to attend this year's conference for $50 per person (early bird registration; after June 1 the price increases to $100). Registration includes conference proceedings, beverage breaks, dessert reception Friday evening August 11th, and lunch and awards dinner on Saturday, August 12th. Hotel accommodations, travel, incidentals (room service, phone calls, etc.), and meals (other than those mentioned above) are the responsibility of the attendee.
Registration is non-refundable; however, registration is transferable if necessary.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency at the Arch. Click here to make your reservation at the Hyatt Regency at the Arch at the group rate ($144 per night plus taxes) for this conference. If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact the Hyatt at 888-421-1442. Internet access is included in guest rooms at the Hyatt Regency at the Arch.
Sessions begin at 1:30PM on Friday, August 11 and end at 12:15PM on Sunday, August 13.
Speakers and topics include:
- Lymphoma & Epigenetics - Jeffrey Bryan, DVM, PhD, DACVIM-Oncology
- Lymphoma & Flow Cytometry - Anne Avery, VMD, PhD
- Chemotherapy & FortiFlora® - Korinn Saker DVM, PhD, DACVN
- Genetics of Cancer/Lymphoma - Matthew Breen, PhD
- Diet & Rehabilitation - Wendy Baltzer DVM, PhD, DACVS
- Genetic Predisposition to Infections - Urs Giger, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, DECVCP
- Lyme Disease - Jason Stull, VMD, PhD, DACVPM
- Tick-Borne Disease - Ed Breitschwerdt, DVM, DACVIM (*Keynote)
- Ehrlichia & Lymphocytosis - Anne Avery, VMD, PhD
- Canine Cognition - Bill Milgram, PhD
- Genetics of Epilepsy Gary Johnson, DVM, PhD
- Epilepsy & the Microbiome - Karen Munana, DVM, PhD, DACVIM-Neurology
- Epilepsy & Nutrition - Holger Volk, DVM, PhD, DECVN
- IPFD: Harmonization of Laboratory Genetic Testing for Dogs - Brenda Bonnett, DVM, PhD
- Semen Evaluation, Quality, and Effects of Aging - Stuart Meyers, DVM, PhD, DACT
- Brucella Update - Angela Arenas, DVM, PhD, DACVP
- Pyometra - Marco Coutinho da Silva, DVM, PhD, DACT
New for 2017! Panel discussions with our speakers on:
- Canine Lymphoma
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Reproductive Diseases
This program will be reviewed by the AAVSB RACE program for continuing education credits. Speakers and schedule are subject to change without notification.